- Topical Mitomycin C Therapy for Carcinoma of the Bladder
J Urol, 1987, Vol 128, 1164-1166
Stricker, Grant, Holsken, Taylor
- Prophylactic Antibiotics for Elective TURP. Br.
J. Urol. June 1988, Vol 61, 494-497
- Mitomycin C for Bladder Carcinoma. Long Term Follow-up
J.Urol. 1990 (143, 34-36).
Stricker, Grant, Hosken, Taylor
- The Investigation of Male Sexual Dysfunction (Review)
Medical Journal of Australia - July 1991.
- BCG enhances monocyte and lymphocyte mediated bladder tumour cell killing
Br J Cancer. 1995 Apr;71(4):801-7.
Pryor K, Goddard J, Goldstein D, Stricker P, Russell P, Golovsky D, Penny R
- Advances in the treatment of superficial bladder cancer: Optimising BCG Immunotherapy Case Discussions
European Urology, Feb 1995, Supp, 32-33.
- Antiproliferative effects of B.C.G. and Interferon A2B on human bladder cancer cells invitro
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 1995 Nov;41(5):309-16.
Pryor K, Stricker P, Russell P, Golovsky D, Penny R
- Bacillus Calmette-Guérin plus intravesical interferon alpha-2b in patients with superficial bladder cancer
Urology - 1996 Dec;48(6):957-61; discussion 961-2
Stricker P, Pryor K, et.al
- Prostate Cancer: Don't be too casual
Med J Aust. 1996 Mar 4;164(5):319-20.
- Risks of self -injection therapy for impotence
M.J.A. letter 1996; 165: 117-118.
Millard R J , Stricker P, Lynch W et.al
- Management of Localised Prostate Cancer: state of the art
Med J Aust 1998; 169 (1): 11-12.
Frydenberg M, Duchesne G, Stricker P
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Management
Lancet 1997; 349: 1681–87
Frydenberg M, Stricker P, Kaye KW
- Growth Factor Involvement in Progression of Prostate Cancer
Clinical Chemistry 44:4 705–723 (1998)
Russell P, Bennett S
- Elevated levels of Peritumoral chondroitin Sulfate are Predictive of poor prognosis in patients treated by Radical Prostatectomy for early stage prostate cancer.
Cancer Res 1999, May 15, 59 (10.; 2324-8)
Ricciardelli C, Quinn DI, Raymond WA, McCaul K, Sutherland R L, Stricker P, Grygiel J J, Sutherland R L, Marshall VR, Tilley WD, Horsfall DJ.
- Lower urinary tract symptoms in the male. Benign prostatic hyperplasia
MedicineToday. February 2000: 20-33
Kooner R and Stricker P.
- Prognostic significance of P53: Nuclear accumulation is localised prostate cancer treated with radical prostatectomy
Cancer Res, March 15, 2000.
Quinn D I, Lee C S, Head D R, Golovsky D, Brenner P ., Delprado W, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland R L
- Altered expression of Androgen receptor in the malignant epithelium and adjacent stroma is association with early relapse in prostate cancer
Cancer Res 61:423-7. (2001).
Henshall S.M., Quinn D I, Lee C S, Head D R, Golovsky D, Brenner P.C., Deprado W., Stricker P.D., Grygiel J J, Sutherland R.
- Over Expression of the cell cycle inhibitor p161NK4A in high grade intraepithelial neoplasia predicts early relapse in prostate cancer patients
Clin Cancer Res. 2001 Mar;7(3):544-50.
Henshall SM, Quinn DI, Lee CS, Head DR, Golovsky D, Brenner PC, Delprado W, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland RL.
- Frequent loss of oestrogen Receptor - B expression in prostate cancer and its association with outcome.
Cancer Res 61:5331-5. (2001).
A, Sutherland RL , Horvath L., Henshall S.M., Lee C S, Head D R, Quinn D I, Makela S., Delprado W., Golovsky D, Brenner P.C., O'Neill G., Kooner R, Stricker P, Grygiel ., Gustafsson J
- Prostate Cancer Part 1. Issues in Screening and Diagnosis
Medicine Today. July 2001: 20-31
- Prostate Cancer Part 2 - Options in Treatment
Medicine Today. August 2001: 30-38
- Implications for staging systems and predictive models. J. Clin Oncol. 19:3692-705. (2001)
Quinn D., Henshall S.M., Haynes A.M., Brenner P.C., Kooner R., Golovsky D, Matthews J., O'Neill G.F., Turner J.J., Delprado W., Finlayson J.F., Sutherland R.L., Grygiel J J, Stricker P.D., Prognostic significance of pathological features in localised prostate cancer treated with radical prostatectomy.
- A study of the accuracy of a postoperative nomogram for recurrence after radical prostatectomy for localised prostate cancer. J.Clin. Oncol 20: 951-956. (2002).
Graefen M, Karakiewics PI, Cagiannos I, Klein E, Kupelian P, Quinn DI, Henshall SM, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland R L, Stricker P, deKemion J, Cangiano T, Scherder F H, Wildhagen M F, Scardino PT, Kattan MW
- International validation of a pre-operative nomogram prostate cancer recurrence after radical prostatectomy
J. Clin Oncol: 20: 3206- 3212 (2002 )
M., Grygiel J J, Sutherland R.L., Stricker P.D., Klein E., Kupelian P., Skinner D.G., Lieskovsky G., Bochner B., Huland H., Hammerer P.G., Hease A., Erbersdobler A., Eastham J. A., de Kernion J., Cangiano T., Schroder F.H., Wildhagen M.F., van der Kwast T., Scardino P T, Kattan M W, Graefen Karakiewicz P I, Cagiannos I, Quinn D I, Henshall S
- Treatment of localised prostate cancer using a combination of HDR Iridium 192, Brachytherapy and EBRT.
Australasian Radiology. 2003 47:152-160
Stevens M, Stricker P, Saalfeld J et.al
- Prognostic significance of pre-operative factors in localised prostate cancer treated with radical prostatectomy: importance of percentage of biopsies that contain cancer and presence of biopsy perineural invasion
Cancer April 2003 97:1884-1893
Quinn DI, Henshall SM, Haynes AM, Winoto LFX, Brenner PC, Kooner R, Golovsky D, O'Neill GF, Turner J J, Delprado W, Finalyson JF, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland R L, Stricker P.
- ZNT4 in the progression of prostate cancer. Oncogene 22, 6005-6012 (2003).
Henshall SM, Afar DEH, Rasiah KK, Horvath LG, Gish K, Head DR, Caras I, Kensh JG, Ramakrishnan V, Quinn DI, Turner J J, Delprado W, Golovsky D, Brenner PC, O'Neill GF, Kooner R, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ, Mack D, Sutherland R L.
- A Pre-operative nomogram identifying prostate cancer patients with decreased risk of positive pelvic lymph nodes. Journal of Urology.2003 170:1798-1803
Cagiannos I, Karakiewicz PI, Eastman, Ohiri, Rabbani, Juland, Kupelian, Klein, Quinn DI, Henshall SM, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland R L, Stricker P, Morash, Scardino PT.
- Survival analysis of genome-wide gene profiles of prostate cancers identifies new prognostic targets of disease relapse.
Cancer Res 2003. 63:4196-4203
Henshall SM, Afar DEH, Hiller J, Horvath LG, Quinn DI, Rasiah KK, Gish K, Willhite D, Kench J, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ, Ghandour G, Mack D, Sutherland R L.
- Rasiah, Phillip D. Stricker, Haynes A, Warick Delprado, Jennifer J Turner, Golovsky D, Phillip C Brenner, Gordon O'Neill, Kooner R, John J Grygiel, Robert L Sutherland, Susan M Henshall . The prognostic significance of Gleason pattern in patients with Gleason 7 prostate cancer. Cancer 2003. Dec 15; Volume 98/Number 12, 2560-5
- Clinical Cancer Research: January 15 2004, Vol 10, 615-625
Horvath LG, Brenner PC, O'Neill GF, Kooner R, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ and Sutherland R L Membraneous expression of secreted frizzled-related protein 4 predicts for good prognosis in localized prostate cancer and inhibits PC-3 cellular proliferation in vitro.
- Radical Prostatectomy: A personal series of 700 cases over 14 years: Evolution in technique. ANZ J. Surg. 2004; 74: A1-A8
P.Stricker, J Matthews and Haynes A.
- Determining predictors of insignificant cancer in Gleason sum 6 prostate cancer. ANZ J. Surg. 2004;74: A1-A8
M.Hoch, Rasiah K, H Haxhimolla, Haynes A, and P Stricker.
- Solitary positive apical margin a treatment dilemma. ANZ J. Surg. 2004;74: A1-A8
ZH Haxhimolla, SP David, Rasiah K, Haynes A, K Luo, D Golovsky and P Stricker.
- Identification of novel markers of prognosis in high grade intraepithelial neoplasia and early prostate cancer. ANZ J. Surg. 2004;74: A1-A8
KRasiah K, SM Henshall, JG Kench, LG Horvarth, D Golovsky, PC Brenner, R Kooner, G O'Neill, J Turner, W Delprado, CS Lee, PD Stricker and RL Sutherland.
- Is year of radical prostatectomy a predictor of outcome in prostate cancer. J Urol 171: 692-696. (2004).
Cagiannos I, Karakiewicz P, Graefen M, Eastham JA, Ohiro M, Rabbani F, Reuter V, Wheeler T, Kupelian P, Klein E, Huland H, Hammerer PG, Erbersdobler A, Schroeder F, Wildhagen MF, Quinn DI, Henshall SM, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland R L, Stricker P, Morash CG, Scardino PT and Kattan MW.
- Loss of BMP2, SMAD8 and SMAD4 expression in prostate cancer progression
The Prostate 59: 234- 242 (2004).
Horvath LG., Henshall SM, Kench.JG, Turner.JJ, Golovsky D, Brenner PC, O'Neill G, Kooner R, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ, Sutherland R L.
- Membraneous expression of secreted frizzled-related protein 4 predicts for good prognosis in localized prostate cancer and inhibits PC-3 cellular proliferation in vitro
Clinical Cancer Research: Vol 10, 615-625, January 15, 2004.
Horvath LG, Brenner PC, O'Neill GF, Kooner R, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ and Sutherland R L
- Preclinical Validation of anti-TMEFF2- auristatin E-conjugated antibodies in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2004:3 (8. August 2004)
Daniel Afar, Vinay Bhasker, Stricker P et al.
- Localised Prostate Cancer - Questions Patients Ask
MedicineToday. September 2004, Volume 5, Number 9:18-32
Adshead J, Stricker P.
- Efficacy and safety of Viagra in the treatment of erectile dysfunction during the first 6 months following radical prostatectomy
European Urology Supplements 3 (2004. No 2, pg 33).
Pierre Teillac, Stricker P et al.
- Int J Cancer: 113, 415-422 (2005).
Horvath LG, Henshall SM, Lee C-S, Kench JG, Golovsky D, Brenner PC, O'Neill GF, Kooner R, Stricker P, Grygiel JJ and Sutherland R L Lower levels of nuclear B-catenin predict for a poorer prognosis in localized prostate cancer.
- Stratification by outcomes affecting response to Viagra in the treatment of erectile dysfunction during the first 6 months following radical prostatectomy.
European Urology Supplements 3 (2004. No 2, pg 32).
Francesco Montorsi, Stricker P et al.
- The Propeptide Mediates Formation of Stromal Stores of PROMIC-1: Role in Determining Prostate Cancer Outcomes
Cancer Res 2005; 65(6. March 15, 2005).
Asne Bauskin, David Brown, Simon Junankar, Kris Rasiah, Sarah Eggleton, Mark Hunter, Tao Liu, Dave Smith, Tamara Kuffner, Greg Pankhurst, Heiko Johnen, Pamela Russell, Wade Barret, Stricker P, John Grygiel, James Kench, Henshal Sl, Robert Sutherland, Samuel Breit.
- Cross sectional analysis of sexual function after prostate brachytherapy
Urology 66377-381. (2005).
Finney G, Haynes A-M, Cross P, Brenner PC, Stricker P.
- Assessing and managing benign prostatic hyperplasia.
MedicineToday September 2005, Vol. 6, Number 9:12 22.
Petr Macek, Dinesh Patel and Stricker P.
- Prognostic Impact of Positive Surgical Margins in Surgically Treated Prostate Cancer:Multi-institutional Assessment of 5831 Patients". Urology. 2005 Dec;66 (6:1245-50).
Karakiewicz PI, Eastham JA, Graefen M, Cagiannos I, Stricker P, Klein E, Cangiano T, Schroder FH, Scardino PT, Kattan MW.
- Soon Lee, David Brown, Samuel Breit, John Grygiel, Horvath L, Stricker P, Robert Sutherland, Henshal Sl. Aberrant Neuropeptide Y and Macrophage Inhibitory Cytokine-1 Expression are early events in prostate cancer development and are associated with poor prognosis. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2006;15 (4. April 2006).
Kris Rasiah, James Kench, Margaret Gardiner-Garden, Andrew Biankin, Golovsky D, Phillip Brenner, Kooner R, Gordon O'Neill, Jennifer Turner, Warick Delprado, C.
- Outcomes of radical prostatectomies and HDR brachytherapy in patients with intermediate and high risk prostate cancer. 2006 BJU International. Abstracts.
P Macek, P Stricker, M Stevens, Jagavka Rr, V Chalasani, Haynes A, J Matthews, P Brenner, D Golovsky, R Kooner and G O'Neill.
- Treatment of localised prostate cancer using a combination of high dose-rate Ir-192 brachytherapy (HDRB) and external beam radiation therapy (EBRT): a 7 year experience
BJU International. Abstracts (2006)
M Stevens, P Stricker, J Saalfeld, P Brenner and R Kooner.
- Zinc-alpha2-glycoprotein Expression as a Predictor of Metastatic Prostate Cancer Following Radical Prostatectomy
Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol 98, No.19, October 4 2006.
Henshal Sl, Horvath L, David Quinn, Sarah Eggleton, John Grygiel, Stricker P, Andrew Biankin, James Kench, Robert Sutherland.
- Saw palmetto and lower urinary tract symptoms in men
MedicineToday. August 2007, Vol. 8, Number 8: 71-72
Chabert C, Maianski Z, Stricker P
- Approaches to Nerve Sparing Retrograde Athermal Technique
Journal of Robotic Surgery 2008 (2) 105-133
- Ethical Introduction of Robotic Radical Prostatectomy Surgery for an Experienced Open Surgeon
Journal of Robotic 2008 (2) 105-133
- Immunohistochemical Level of Unsulfated Chondroitin Disaccharides in the Cancer Stroma is an Independent Predictor of Prostate Cancer Relapse
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2008;17(9). September 2008 pg2488-97
Sakko AJ, Butler MS, Byers S, Reinboth BJ, Stahl J, Kench JG, Horvath LG, Sutherland RL, Stricker P, Henshall SM, Marshall VR, Tilley WD, Horsfall DJ, Ricciardelli C
- Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Postoperative Nightly SildenafilCitrate for the Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction after Bilateral Nerve-Sparing Radical Prostatectomy. Int J Impot Res. 2008 Sep-Oct; 20(5): 479-86. Epub 2008 Jul 24.
Padma-Nathan H, McCullough AR, Levine LA, Lipshultz LI, Siegal R, Montorsi F, Giuliano F, Brock G; Study Group (Stricker P).
- Androgen Regulation of Multidrug Resistance-Associated Protein 4 (MRP4/ABCC4) in Prostate Cancer. Prostate. 2008 Sep 15; 68 (13): 1421-9
Ho LL, Kench JG, Handelsman DJ, Scheffer GL, Stricker P, Grygiel JG, Sutherland R L, Henshall SM, Allen JD, Horvath LG.
- HSD17B4 Overexpression, an Independent Biomaker of Poor Outcome in Prostate Cancer
Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2008 Nov 28.
Rasiah KK, Gardiner-Garden M, Padilla EJ, Moller G, Kench JG, Alles MC, Eggleton SA, Stricker P, Adamski J, Sutherland R L, Henshall SM, Hayes VM
- Stage Migration in Localised Prostate Cancer has No Impact on the Post Radical Prostatectomy Kattan Nomogram
BJU International 2010. March 105 (5) 642-7
Ruban Thanigasalam, Krishan Rasiah, Stricker P, Brenner P, Golovsky D, Kooner R, O’Neill G, Arul Earnest, Haynes A, Sutherland S, Henshal Sl, Horvath L.
- Quality of Life Three Years After Treatment for Localised Prostate Cancer: A Population-Based Study. BMJ 2009. Nov 27, 339-b4817. doc:10.1136/bmj.b4817
Smith DP, King MT, Egger S, Berry M, Stricker P, Cozzi P, Ward J, O’Connell DL, Armstrong BK.
- Treatment for Localised Prostate Cancer. Medicine Today. July 2009; Vol 10 No.7: 63-66
Charles Chabert, Stricker P.
- Should Experienced Open Prostatic Surgeons Convert to Robotic Surgery? The Real Learning curve for One Surgeon over 3 Years
BJU Int: 10.1111/j. 1464-410X.2009.0958x
Doumerc N, Yuen C, Savdie R, Bayzidur Rahman M, Rasiah K, PeBenito R, Delprado W , Matthews J, Haynes A, Stricker P
- A Practical Guide on PSA Testing
Medicine Today. Nov 2009. Vol 10, Number 11
- Prospective Comparative Analysis of Clinico-Pathological Outcomes Between Robotic Assisted and Open Radical Prostatectomy. 2009 The Authors Journal Compilation. 2009 BJU International. 103, Supplement 1, 1-48. Abstract.
P Chen, R Thanigasalam, S Henshall, Haynes A, J Matthews and P Stricker.
- The Clinico-Pathological Outcome of Men Undergoing Prostatectomy with PSA < 4. 2009 The Authors Journal Compilation. 2009 BJU International. 103 Supplement 1. 1-48. Abstract.
P Chen, R Thanigasalam, P Stricker, J Matthews, DeBenito R, Haynes A, S Henshall and Rasiah K.
- The Impact of Nerve Sparing Surgical Margin Status and Oncological Outcome in Radical Prostatectomy. 2010 The Authors Journal Compilation. 2010 BJU International. 105 Supplement 1. 1-38. Abstract.
B Moore, DeBenito R, Haynes A, P Stricker.
- High-Risk Prostate Cancer: Comparison of 10 Year Biochemical Relapse-Free Survival Between High Dose Rate Brachytherapy and Open Radical Prostatectomy.
2010 The Authors Journal Compilation, 2010 BJU International. 105 Supplement 1. 1-38. Abstract.
Savdie R, Yuen C, Haynes A, DeBenito R, Rasiah K, Jagavka R, P Stricker P
- Robot-assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy: Analysis of an Experienced Open Surgeon's Learning Curve After 300 Procedures. Journal of Robotic Surgery. (2010) 3;229-234.
N Dourmerc, Yuen C, P Stricker.
- Global levels of specific histone modifications and an epigenetic gene signature predict prostate cancer progression and development. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19: 2611-2622
Bianco-Miotto T, Chiam K, Buchanan G, Jindal S, Day TK, Thomas M, Pickering MA, O’Loughlin M, Ryan NK, Raymond WA, Horvath LG Kench JG, Stricker P, Marshall VR, Sutherland R L, Henshall SM, Gerald WL, Scher HI, Risbridger GP, Clements JA, Butler LM, Horsfall DJ, Tilley WD and Ricciardelli C (2010).
- Gene based predication of clinically localised prostate cancer progression after radical prostatectomy. J Urology 184: 1521-1528.
Talentov D, Jatkoe TA, Boehm M, Zhang Y, Ferguson AM, Stricker P, Kattan MW, Sutherland R L, Kench JG, Wang Y, and Henshall SM (2010).
- Advances in the management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Medicine Today. September 2011, Volume 12 Number 9.
Yuen C, Stricker P.
- Low AZGP1 expression predicts for recurrence in margin positive, localised prostate cancer. Prostate. 2011 Nov; 71(15)
Yip PY, Kench JG, Pebenito RP, Lee CS, Stricker P, Henshall SM, Sutherland R L and Horvath LG.
- High Gleason grade carcinoma at a positive surgical margin predicts biochemical failure after radical prostatectomy and may guide adjuvant radiotherapy
BJU Int. 2011 Oct 12.
Delprado W, Henshall SM, Sutherland R L, Kench J G, Savdie R, Horvath L, Pebenito R, Rasiah KK, Haynes AM, Chatfield M, Stricker P, Turner J J
- The impact of nerve sparing on incidence and location of positive surgical margins in radical prostatectomy. BJU Int. 2012 Feb; 109(4): 533-8
Moore BM, Savdie R, Pebenito RA, Haynes AM, Matthews J, Delprado W, Rasiah KK, Stricker P.
- Survival gains needed to offset persistent adverse treatment effects in localised prostate cancer. British Journal of Cancer (2012)106, 638-645.
King MT, Viney R, Smith DP,Hossain I, Street D, Savage E, Fowler S, Berry MP, Stockler M, Cozzi P, Stricker P, Ward J, Armb BK.
- Location and pathological characteristics of cancers in radical prostatectomy specimens identified by transperineal biopsy compared to transrectal biopsy. J Urol.2012 188:781-785.
Hossack T, Patel MI, Huo A, Brenner P, Yuen C, Spernat D, Mathews J, Haynes A-M, Sutherland R L and Stricker P (2012).
- Accuracy of primary systematic template-guided transperineal biopsy of the prostate for locating prostate cancer: A comparison with radical prostatectomy specimens
J Urol. 2012 April
Huo AS, Hossack T, Symons JL, Pebenito R, Delprado WJ, Brenner P, Stricker P
- Survival in men diagnosed with prostate cancer: 8 to 10 year outcomes from the NSW Prostate Cancer Care and Outcomes Study
Draft Abstract for Sydney Cancer Conference 2012
David P Smith, Dianne O’Connell, Albert Bang, Madeleine King, Martin Berry, Stricker P, Paul Cozzi, Armstrong B K
- A novel method of bladder neck imbrication to improve early urinary continence following robot-assisted racial prostatectomy
J Robotic Surg: 10.1007/s11701-012-0371-2
Beattie K, Symons J, Chopra S, Yuen C, Savdie R, Thanigasalam R, Haynes A, Matthews J, Brenner PC, Rasiah K, Sutherland R L, Stricker P (2013)
- Impact of percentage of positive biopsy cores on biochemical outcome in patients treated with low-dose rate (Iodine-125) brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Open Prostate Cancer J 5: 15-19.
Yuen C, Hoassack T, Haynes A-M, Pe Benito RA, Matthews J, Fogarty G Jagavkar R, Brenner P and Stricker P (2012).
- Outcomes of transperineal template-guided prostate biopsy in 409 patients
Symons JL, Huo A, Yuen CL Haynes A, Matthews J, Sutherland R L, Brenner P and Stricker P
- Informed prostate cancer risk- adjusted testing: a new paradigm. BJU Int. 2012 Dec;110 Suppl 4:30-4
Stricker P, Frdenberg M, Kneebone A, Chopra S
- Circulating microRNAs predict biochemical recurrence in prostate cancer patients. BJC 2013
Luke Selth, Scott Townley, Andrew Bert, Stricker P, Peter Sutherland, Horvath L, Gregory Goodall, Lisa Butler and Wayne Tilley.
- The role of magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer. BJU Int. 2013; Suppl 2:6-20
Thompson J, Lawrentschuk N, Frydenberg M, Thompson L and Stricker P on behalf of USANZ.
- Magnetic resonance imaging detects significant prostate cancer and could be used to reduce unnecessary biopsies: initial results from a prospective trial. J Urol 2013; May 8 Vol 189, Suppl 4S
Thompson J, Stricker P, Brenner P, Moses D, Shnier R, Delprado W, Haynes, A-M, Hayen A.
- A multinational, multi-institutional study comparing positive surgical margin rates among 22,393 open, laparoscopic, and robot-assisted radical prostatectomy patients. Eur Urol 24 Nov 2013
Sooriakumaran P, Srivastava A, Shariat S, Stricker P, Ahlering T, Eden C, Wiklund P, Sanchez-Salas R, Mottrie A, Lee D, Neal D, Ghavamian, Nyirady P, Nilsson A, Carlsson, Xylinas E, Loidl W, Seitz C, Schramek P, Roehrborn C, Cathelineau X, Skarecky D, Shaw G, Warren A, Delprado W, Haynes A-M, Steyerberg E, Roobol M and Tewari A.
- Evaluation de la qualite de vie suite aux traitements actuels du cancer de prostate localize
Progres en Urologie 2013/DOI:10.1016/j.purol.2013.08.187
- Superior quality of life and improved surgical margins are achievable with robotic radical prostatectomy after a long learning curve: a prospective single-surgeon study of 1552 consecutive cases
Eur Urol 2014, 64 (521-531)
Thompson J, Egger S, Bohn M, Haynes A-M, Matthews J, Rasiah K, Stricker P
- Medium-term oncologic outcomes for extended versus saturation biopsy and transrectal versus transperineal biopsy in active surveillance for prostate cancer
BJU International 2014 DOI:10.1111/bju.12858
Thompson J, Hayden A, Landau A, Haynes AM, Kalapara A, Ischia J, Matthews J, Frydenberg M and Stricker P.
- Extrapostatic extension of prostatic carcinoma: Is its proximity to surgical margin or Gleason score important? BJU International 2014 DOI: 10.1111/bju.12911
Gupta R, O’Connell R, Haynes A, Stricker P, Barrett W, Turner J J, Delprado W, Horvath L G and Kench J G
- Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging guided diagnostic biopsy detects significant prostate cancer and could reduce unnecessary biopsies and over detection: A prospective study.
J Urology 2014; July 192: 67-74
Thompson J, Moses D, Shnier R, Brenner P, Delprado W, Ponsky L, Pulbrook M, Bohm M, Haynes A, Hayden A and Stricker P
- Initial assessment of safety and clinical feasibility of irreversible electroporation in the focal treatment of prostate cancer.
Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases 2014, 1-5
Valerio M, Stricker P, Ahmed HU, Dickinson L, Ponsky L, Shnier R, Allen C, Emberton M
- Expression of E6AP and PML predicts for prostate cancer progression and cancer specific death
Annals of Oncology Sept 2014
Birch SE, Kench JG , Takano E , Chan P , Chan AL , Chiam K , Veillard A-S , Stricker P , Haupt S , Haupt Y , Horvath L and Fox S B
- An update on the medical management of benign prostatic hypertrophy
Medicine Today 2014; 15(10): 72-76
Tran M, Stricker P
- An update on the medical management of prostate cancer
Medicine Today 2015; 16(1):42-48
Tran M, Stricker P
- Combination of multi-parametric magnetic resonance imaging and transperineal template-guided mapping biopsy of the prostate to identify candidates for hemi-ablative focal therapy
BJU International February 2015:DOI:10.1111/bju.13090.Article of the month Jan 2016
Tran M, Thompson J, Savdie R, Moses M, Schnier R, Brenner P, Delprado W, Boehm M, Haynes AM, Pulbrook M and Stricker P
- Adverse effects of androgen-deprivation therapy in prostate cancer and their management
BJU International April 2015: 115 (S5), 3-13
Rhee H, Gunter J H, Heathcote P, Ho K, Stricker P, Corcoran NM, Nelson CC
- Prospective Comparison of the detection rate of18F-Fluoromethylcholine and 68Ga-PSMA-HBED PET/CT in men with prostate cancer with rising PSA post curative treatment, being considered for targeted therapy
J Nucl Med Published June 25, 2015 as DOI:10.2967/jnumed.115.160382
Morigi J J, Stricker S, van Leeuwen P, Tang R, Ho B, Nguyen Q, Hruby G, Fogarty G, Jagavkar R, Kneebone A, Hickey A, Fanti S, Tarlinton L and Louise Emmett L
- Focal Irreversible Electroporation for Prostate Cancer: Functional Outcomes and Short-term Oncological Control. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases
13 October 2015; DOI: 10.1038/pcan.2015.47
Ting F, Tran M, Bohm M, Siriwardana A, Van Leeuwen P, Haynes A, Delprado W, Shnier R, and Stricker P
- Tumour Volume in Insignificant Prostate Cancer: Increasing the threshold is a safe approach to reduce overtreatment
Prostate. 2015 Nov;75(15):1768-73. DOI: 10.1002/pros.23062. Epub 2015 Aug 18.
Ting F, van Leeuwen PJ, Delprado W, Haynes AM, Brenner P, Stricker P
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy of the Pelvic Lymph Nodes to the aortic bifurcation in higher risk Prostate Cancer : Early Toxicity Outcomes
Biomed Res Int 2015; 2015:696439. DOI: 10.1155/2015/696439. Epub 2015 Oct 11.
Hesselberg G , Fogarty G , Haydu L , Dougheney N , Stricker P
- Transperineal Prostate Biopsy
Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 4 th edition. In Prostate: Malignancy pp. 552
Symons J, Stricker P
- 68Ga-PSMA has high detection rate of prostate cancer recurrence outside the prostatic fossa in patients being considered for salvage radiation treatment
BJU Int. 2016 May;117(5):732-9. DOI: 10.1111/bju.13397. Epub 2016 Jan 24.
van Leeuwen PJ, Stricker P, Hruby G, Kneebone A, Ting F, Thompson B, Nguyen Q, Ho B, Emmett L
- The Diagnostic Performance of Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Detect Significant Prostate Cancer
J Urol. 2016 May;195(5):1428-35. DOI: 10.1016/j.juro.2015.10.140. Epub 2015 Oct 31.
Thompson JE , van Leeuwen PJ , Moses D , Shnier R , Brenner P , Delprado W , Pulbrook M , Bohm M , Haynes A, Hayen A, Stricker P
- Radiomic features for prostate cancer detection on MRI differ between the transition and peripheral zones: Preliminary findings from a multi-institutional study
J Magn Reson Imaging. 2016 Dec 19. DOI: 10.1002/jmri.25562. [Epub ahead of print]
Ginsburg SB, Algohary A, Pahwa S, Gulani V, Ponsky L, Aronen HJ, Boström PJ, Böhm M, Haynes AM, Brenner P, Delprado W, Thompson J, Pulbrock M, Taimen P, Villani R, Stricker P, Rastinehad AR, Jambor I, Madabhushi A
- Editorial Comment.
J Urol. 2016 Nov 29. pii: S0022-5347(16)31863-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.juro.2016.09.137 [Epub ahead of print]
van den Bos W, Stricker P
- Loss of AZGP1 as a Superior Predictor of Relapse in Margin-Positive Localized Prostate Cancer
Prostate. 2016 Dec;76(16):1491-1500. DOI: 10.1002/pros.23233.
Bruce HM, Stricker P, Gupta R, Savdie RR, Haynes AM, Mahon KL, Lin HM, Kench JG, Horvath LG
- Mutational load of the mitochondrial genome predicts pathological features and biochemical recurrence in prostate cancer
Aging (Albany NY). 2016 Oct 5;8(11):2702-2712. DOI: 10.18632/aging.101044.
Kalsbeek AM, Chan EF, Grogan J, Petersen DC, Jaratlerdsiri W, Gupta R, Lyons RJ, Haynes AM, Horvath LG, Kench JG, Stricker PD, Hayes VM
- AutoStitcher: An Automated Program for Efficient and Robust Reconstruction of Digitized Whole Histological Sections from Tissue Fragments
Sci Rep. 2016 Jul 26;6:29906. DOI: 10.1038/srep29906.
Penzias G, Janowczyk A, Singanamalli A, Rusu M, Shih N, Feldman M, Stricker P, Delprado W, Tiwari S, Böhm M, Haynes AM, Ponsky L, Viswanath S, Madabhushi A
- Assessment of the Performance of Magnetic Resonance Imaging/Ultrasound Fusion Guided Prostate Biopsy against a Combined Targeted Plus Systematic Biopsy Approach Using 24-Core Transperineal Template Saturation Mapping Prostate Biopsy
Prostate Cancer. 2016;2016:3794738. DOI: 10.1155/2016/3794738.
Ting F, Van Leeuwen PJ, Thompson J, Shnier R, Moses D, Delprado W, Stricker P
- Prospective evaluation of 68Gallium-prostate-specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography/computed tomography for preoperative lymph node staging in prostate cancer
BJU Int. 2017 Feb;119(2):209-215. DOI: 10.1111/bju.13540.
van Leeuwen PJ, Emmett L, Ho B, Delprado W, Ting F, Nguyen Q, Stricker P
- Predicting Low-Risk Prostate Cancer from Transperineal Saturation Biopsies
Prostate Cancer. 2016;2016:7105678. DOI: 10.1155/2016/7105678.
van Leeuwen PJ, Siriwardana A, Roobol M, Ting F, Nieboer D, Thompson J, Delprado W, Haynes A, Brenner P, Stricker P
- Step-by-Step Technique for Irreversible Electroporation of Focal Prostate Cancer: An Instructional Video Guide
J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2016 Apr;27(4):568. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvir.2016.01.003.
Ting F, Van Leeuwen PJ, Stricker P
- Enhancing active surveillance of prostate cancer: the potential of exercise medicine
Nat Rev Urol. 2016 May;13(5):258-65. DOI: 10.1038/nrurol.2016.46. Review.
Galvão DA, Taaffe DR, Spry N, Gardiner RA, Taylor R, Risbridger GP, Frydenberg M, Hill M, Chambers SK, Stricker P, Shannon T, Hayne D, Zopf E, Newton RU
- (68) Ga-PSMA has a high detection rate of prostate cancer recurrence outside the prostatic fossa in patients being considered for salvage radiation treatment
BJU Int. 2016 May;117(5):732-9. DOI: 10.1111/bju.13397.
van Leeuwen PJ, Stricker P, Hruby G, Kneebone A, Ting F, Thompson B, Nguyen Q, Ho B, Emmett L
- Combination of multiparametric MRI and transperineal template-guided mapping biopsy of the prostate to identify candidates for hemi-ablative focal therapy
BJU Int. 2016 Jan;117(1):48-54. DOI: 10.1111/bju.13090.
Tran M, Thompson J, Böhm M, Pulbrook M, Moses D, Shnier R, Brenner P, Delprado W, Haynes AM, Savdie R, Stricker P
- Personalising prostate cancer care. Part 1. Advances in diagnosis
Medicine Today 2017; 18(2): 29-32
Thompson J, Wardana S, Stricker P
Symposia Convened - National and International
Impotence Symposium of Australasia - Operative Workshop St Vincent's Hospital - 1991. Editor of Monograph. Presentations on "Intracorporeal Pharmacotherapy - Results and Complications" - P. Stricker (T.Dean) & "Polypharmacotherapy" – P.Stricker (L.Jacobs) Convenor
Update of Urology for GP's University of NSW 1993. Presentations on Renal calculi, Prostate cancer & Impotence Convenor
Society Internationale d'Urologie 23rd Congress Meeting Sydney. 1994. Editor of daily proceedings & Presenter
Prostate Cancer Symposium - Operative Workshop St Vincent's Clinic 1995. Editor of Monograph. Presentation on "Radical Perineal Prostatectomy - St Vincent's Experience". Convenor
Impotence Management Symposia. P Stricker - Chairman of Australian Impotence Advisory Board 1995
Australian Society of Impotence Medicine Inaugural Meeting 1997. 4 Presentations & Surgical Workshop Co Convenor
Inaugural National GUOG Meeting (Leura). Presentations & Workshop on Prostate Cancer Surgery Co Convenor
Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer Symposium with J.Blasko St Vincent's Hospital. 1997 Convenor and Demonstrated
Prostate Cancer Symposium - Presentation on Radical Prostatectomy Garvan Institute. 1999 Convenor
Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy - Laser Prostatectomy St Vincent's Hospital. 1999 Co Convenor
Prostate Cancer Update with Peter Scardino - Operative Workshop St Vincent's Hospital. 2001 Convenor
Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy - Operative Workshop St Vincent's Hospital. 2003 Convenor R.Kooner & P.Stricker
Brachytherapy Workshop with Michael Zelefsky - Operative Workshop St Vincent's Hospital 2005. Convenor
Robot Assisted Radical Prostatectomy with Vip Patel - Operative Workshop St Vincent's Hospital 2007. Convenor.
MRI of the Prostate – A Multidisciplinary Symposium – May 2012. Co-convenor.
Focal Therapy, Imaging & Biopsy Techniques with Mark Emberton Operative Workshop St Vincent’s Hospital, 2013. Convenor.
Beattie K and Stricker P. Prevalance of high risk features in radical prostatectomy specimens in patients who met criteria for nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy. Oral presentation at the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) NSW section meeting. 9-12 Nov 2013, Hamilton Island, Australia
Thompson J and Stricker P. Comparison between the accuracy of 12, 16 and 20 core TRUS biopsy in detecting significant prostate cancer and correlation with grade and location on radical prostatectomy. Oral presentation at the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) NSW section meeting. 9-12 Nov 2013, Hamilton Island, Australia
Thompson J and Stricker P. Superior Quality of Life and Improved Surgical Margins Are Achievable with Robotic Radical Prostatectomy After a Long Learning Curve: A Prospective Single-surgeon Study of 1552 Consecutive Cases. Oral presentation at the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) NSW section meeting. 9-12 Nov 2013, Hamilton Island, Australia
Tran M, Jackson B, Boehm M, Haynes A-M, Stricker P, Irreversible Electroporation for Focal Prostate Cancer: Safety, Short-term Functional and Oncological Outcomes. Poster Presentation . 68 th Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 11 th – 19 th April 2015, Adelaide, South Australia
Tiwari A, Haynes A-M, Nguyen Q, Hammond G, Kench JG, Horvath LG, Stricker PD. A Prostate Cancer Biorepository meeting International Collaborative Demands. Poster Presentation. International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER) 2015 Annual Meeting and Exhibits 5-9 May 2015, Phoenix Arizona, USA
Tiwari S, Haynes A-M, Nguyen Q, Hammond G, Kench JG, Horvath LG, Stricker PD. The Garvan Query Application (GQA): A Comprehensive Search Engine for a Prostate Cancer Biorepository. Poster Presentation. International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER) 2015 Annual Meeting and Exhibits 5- 9 May 2015, Phoenix Arizona, USA
Thompson J, Shnier R, Moses D, Brenner P, Delprado W, Tran M, Ponsky L, Boehm M, Haynes A, Stricker P. Oral Presentation. Prospective study of pre-biopsy multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging (mpMRI) compared to transperineal template mapping biopsy (TTMB) for detection of clinically significant prostate cancer: is it accurate enough to guide selection of men for biopsy? Oral Presentation. American Urological Association Annual Meeting 15-19 May 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Tran M, Thompson J, Boehm M, Pulbrook M, Moses D, Shnier R, Brenner P, Delprado W, Haynes A-M, Savdie R, Stricker P. Combination of multi-parametric magnetic resonance imaging (mp-MRI) and transperineal template-guided mapping biopsy (TTMB) of the prostate to identify candidates for hemi-ablative focal therapy. Poster Presentation. American Urological Association Annual Meeting 15-19 May 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Algohary A, Viswanath S, Prasanna P, Pahwa S, Gulani V, Moses D, Shnier R, Böhm M, Haynes A-M, Brenner P, Delprado W, Thompson J, Pulbrock M, Stricker P, Ponsky L, Madabhushi A. Quantitative assessment of T2-weighted MRI to better identify patients with prostate cancer in a screening population. Poster Presentation. American Urological Association Annual Meeting 15-19 May 2015, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Nguyen Q, Haynes AM, Horvath L and Stricker PD. Prostate Cancer Research: From Lab Bench to Beside: A prospective from the Trenches. Poster presentation. 9 th Health Services and Policy Research Conference 7 – 9 th Dec 2015. Melbourne, Australia
Australasian Urological Society Annual Meeting - Intravesical BCG. "Immunotherapy & Chemotherapy - 10 year experience"
Australasian Ultrasound Society - Annual Meeting
1.Transrectal ultrasound for prostate.
2. Penile Duplex ultrasound.
New Zealand Urological Society -"Transurethral needle ablation of the prostate". P.Stricker, G. Coombes.
Malaysian Urological Society – Incontinence & Collagen Implant
International Urological Society - 23rd Congress
1. B.C.G. for Bladder cancer
2.Collagen for Stress Incontinence
3.TUNA for B.P.H.
8th Congress of World Ostomy Association – Adelaide."Sexual consequence of Surgery".
Queensland Assert & Sexual Health Society Meeting. Specialised investigation of Impotence.
International Menopause Society
Symposium of male Sexual Dysfunction.
8th African Urological Society. Invited speaker "Peyronie's and side effects of injection treatment"
South Australian Urological Society Meeting. Presentations on:
1.Role of Surgery for prostate cancer
3.Collagen Implant for Male Incontinence
South Africa Visiting Lecturer -"Peyronie's Disease & Injection Therapy"
Annual Urological Society of Australia Meeting – Adelaide. "Peyronie's Disease"
Shanghai Urological Group - Shanghai China."1125 Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer"
Asia-Pacific Urological Association Annual Meeting - Beijing China
- Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer and Sexual Dysfunction
Victorian State Urology Meeting. Presentations on:
- Prostate Cancer
- Peyronie's Disease
- Grid Biopsy
Urological Society of Australasia (USA) - Annual Scientific Meeting
"Medico Legal Aspect of Prostate Cancer"
Australian Prostate Cancer Collaboration (APCC) ASM.
"Nomogram Validation for Prostate Cancer"
Annual Australian Urological Meeting. Presentation on Prostate Cancer
NSW Urology Meeting. Presentation on Prostate Cancer.
National Prostate Cancer Symposium. Presentation on Prostate Cancer
American Urological Association (AUA) Meeting - 2 presentations
Australian Annual Scientific Urology Meeting - 7 presentations
APCC - presentation on Prostate Cancer
Australian Brachytherapy Society -"Outcomes of High & Low Dose Brachytherapy"
Sloan Kettering Prostate Cancer Meeting - "Prostate Cancer Outcomes"
Eli Lilly Company Meeting -"Prostate Cancer & Erectile Dysfunction"
National Prostate Cancer Symposium -"Prostate Cancer & Surgery"
Australian Brachytherapy Society - 2 presentations
Urological Society of Australasia - 2 presentations
Uro-Oncology Group of NSW - "Radical Prostatectomy"
Sydney University - Debate on Prostate Cancer
NSW Urology Meeting - 3 presentations
Australian-Israeli Chamber of Commerce - presentation on Prostate Cancer
Australasian Urological Society - 2 presentations
Chinese Urological Society - 2 presenations
St Vincent's Hospital "Steggles" Conference
Brachytherapy Symposium - 4 presentations
Asia Pacific Uro-Oncology Meeting - presentation on "HIFU"
World Health Organisation Symposium Paris -Presentation on Prostate Cancer.
NSW Urological Society Meeting - 2 presentations
Australasian Urological Society - 3 presentations
NSW Urological Society Meeting - 4 presentations
7th National Prostate Cancer Symposium Melbourne
Presentation on "HIFU"
Australasian Urological Society - 2 presentations
General Practitioners Continuing Education Annual Meeting - 3 presentations
Urology Oncology Group Meeting - 2 presentations
2nd International Robotic Symposium Ohio - 1 presentation
PCFA Men's Health Promotion Forum – Prostate cancer treatment panel – radical prostatectomy (open, robotic & laparoscopic).
NSW Nurses Urological Society meeting – Topic: Prostate Cancer. October
3rd International Robotic Symposium Orlando - 2 presentations. March
Laverty Pathology Men's Health Conference for GPs - Topic: Prostate Cancer.
Nurses Surgical Symposium Westmead Hospital – “Prostatectomy & Robotic Surgery”.
General Practitioner's Continuing Education Annual Meeting – Prostate cancer & PSA.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia Hunter Region
Western Australian Urological Society National Annual Scientific Meeting -3 presentations.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia 1st National Conference, Gold Coast "Future of Prostate Cancer".
18th Australasian Brachytherapy Group Annual Scientific Meeting, Gold Coast -1 presentation.
Australasian Urological Annual Meeting. Gold Coast - 3 presentations
Australasian Urological Society Annual Meeting Perth -2 presentations and debate: "Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy is the Gold Standard Surgical Treatment for Prostate Cancer".
5 th International Robotic Symposium Orlando. “Continence after robot radical prostatectomy”.
Integrative Medicine Society Meeting. “Integrative prostate cancer treatment” & “Robotics in prostate cancer surgery.”
11 th National Prostate Cancer Symposium Melbourne. August. “Continece post robotic radical prostatectomy”.
New Zealand Urological Meeting. “Prostate Cancer - How to choose” & “Robotic surgery”.
PCFA National Conference. “Prostate Cancer – How to choose” & “Side effects management”.
NSW Section Urological Meeting, Sydney, November Point Counterpoint – Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer.
NSW Urological Nurses Conference, Sydney "How does one make a choice between different prostate cancer treatment modalities and robotic surgery".
12th Australasian Prostate Cancer Conference (APCC), Melbourne, August. Master class in robotic surgery.
Trainee Week 2011 "Localised Prostate Cancer – What We Do Know, What We Don’t". Factors in favour of robotic radical prostatectomy surgery.
General Practitioner Annual Symposium, Sydney, May.
1. Prostate cancer update
2. Benign prostatic hyperplasia update
The Inaugural international prostate cancer symposium – Weill Cornell Medical College New York.
1. Locally advanced prostate cancer
2. Benefits of robotic radical prostatectomy.
American Urological Society Annual Scientific Meeting. Washington, May.
1. Quality of Life
2. Transperineal biopsy of prostate
3. Locally advanced prostate cancer.
GlaxoSmithKline Australia Pty Ltd GP Dinner, March. "STEP UP – Do more for your patients with BPH".
Friends of Israel Urological Symposium Tel Aviv May.
1. Learning curve of robot assist prostatectomy.
2. Nerve sparing radical prostatectomy – How do I do it -Bladder neck dissection and dissection of seminal vesicles.
NSW State Parliament Sydney. “Prostate cancer update”.
MRI of the Prostate – A Multidisciplinary Symposium. May. Sydney
1. The role of MRI
2. Screening and MRI
The Australian Vietnamese Health Professionals Association NSW Inc. – Annual Scientific Conference. October. Sydney. PSA & Prostate Cancer Update.
3rd Congress of Asian Pacific Prostate Society (APSS) – 13 th April. Melbourne
“How to improve continence & potency after robot-assisted radical prostatectomy”.
St Vincent’s Campus Steggles Conference – April. Sydney
1. Focal therapy – Are we ready?
2. Biopsy techniques – TRUS v’s Transperineal
3. 2 live cases presentation (Nanoknife & HIFU)
USANZ 67 th Annual Scientific Meeting– The role of MRI in the early detection of prostate cancer
The role of MRI – Asia Pacific Imaging meeting
USANZ South Australian state section meeting – presentations on MRI & Focal therapy
USANZ NSW state section meeting – presentations on salvage radical prostatectomy, MRI, Nanoknife.
Tolmar lecture series – Focal therapy
Prostate cancer update – CME GP talk September
AUA New Orleans May
1. BAUS/BJUI/USANZ – The role of focal therapy in localized prostate cancer, preliminary Australian results
2. MRI presentations.
Cleveland Clinic & Case Western Reserve University Ohio – May
1. Transperineal biopsies
2. Focal therapy
RANZCR NSW Branch Education evening – An update of MRI in prostate cancer
NSW State Section Meeting – 7 th November 2 presentations
1. Focal therapy
2. Overview of prostate cancer imaging
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons NSW – 10 th November Graham Coupland Lecture – “The Challenge of Prostate Cancer Care – Past, Present & Future”
1. USANZ Annual Scientific Meeting. MRI Education Course –all day course, Focal Therapy Debate
2. Euroean Meeting EAU. Two Papers on PSMA PET SCanning
3. Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Annual Meeting. New MRI Nomogram for PC
4. Israel FOI International Meeting. Nanoknife Update , Surgery versus Radiation Debate , Robotic RP Technique
5. AUA. Focal Therapy , How to select
6. Webinar – Diet and Prostate Cancer